|HI-FLOAT CAN NOT BE USED WITH MYLAR/FOIL BALLOONS
TIPS FOR MAXIMUM FLOATING LIFE
In low humidity weather, such as winter, the increase in floating life will be at a maximum. It is
normal for treated balloons to float only half as long in summer as they do in winter because
of higher heat and humidity. To get the maximum floating life possible do these nine things:
1. Use specially ventilated HI-FLOAT Balloon Transport Bags for transporting balloons.
2 .Use ULTRA HI-FLOAT.
3. It gives twice the floating life as SUPER HI-FLOAT under all weather conditions.
4. Add the full recommended amount of HI-FLOAT.
5. Adding less HI-FLOAT will shorten floating life.
6. Inflate the balloons fully.
7. In hot weather keep the balloons in an air-conditioned location for at least the first few
hours so they may dry quickly. In cold weather keep the balloons in a heated location for the
first few hours. HI-FLOAT does not begin to hold in helium until it dries.
8. High humidity when the balloons are inflated will dramatically reduce the floating life. A
room dehumidifier will also solve this problem.
Exposure to direct sunlight will shorten the floating life of balloons.
9. Limit the total amount of time balloons are in bags to no more than 30 minutes. Do not
place balloons in a hot car or van; run the air-conditioner first.
: Free UPS ground shipping
on all orders over
Delivered anywhere in the
Continental United States.
|Flat Rate Shipping
$8.95 Anywhere in the Continental US
FREE Shipping on All Orders Over $75
|-No Logins Required
-No Resale Certificate Required
You Shop We Ship Same Day
It's That Simple
|** Very important Note**
BalloonsFast is a balloon distributor
All balloons are shipped UN-INFLATED.
© 2009–2012 BalloonsFast.com 115-A Industrial Loop, S.I.,N.Y 10309
BalloonsFast.com Is owned and operated by BalloonsFast.com N.Y
|What are customers saying about